(385) 298-0700 paul@maxfieldlaw.com

Statewide Representation in Utah

Utah Statewide Representation

If you need an estate planning attorney, we can help anywhere in Utah. I am a Utah Attorney. If you have any significant portion of your estate here in Utah, we can help. If you are a resident of Utah, we can help. If you are a resident somewhere else, and with little to no assets in the state of Utah, we will refer you to an attorney who practices law in your state.

Paul R. Maxfield at Maxfield Law, LLC is proudly serving the whole State of Utah including but not limited to the following counties: Beaver County, Box Elder County, Cache County, Carbon County, Daggett County, Davis County, Duchesne County, Emery County, Grand County, Garfield County, Iron County, Juab County, Kane County, Millard County, Morgan County, Piute County, Rich County, Salt Lake County, San Juan County, Sanpete County, Summit County, Sevier County, Tooele County, Uintah County, Utah County, Wasatch County, Washington County, Wayne County, and Weber County.

Some of the common cities from which people use our services are: American Fork, Bountiful, Brigham City, Cedar City, Draper, Duchesne, Eagle Mountain, Grantsville, Heber, Layton, Lehi, Lindon, Logan, Nephi, Moab, Ogden, Orem, Park City, Payson, Pleasant Grove, Price, Provo, Richfield, Riverton, Salt Lake City, Sandy, Santaquin, South Jordan, Spanish Fork, Springville, St. George, Utah Valley, Vernal, West Jordan, West Valley City.

Can We Help You if You Are Not in Utah?

As a Utah Attorney, I am often asked to help with estate planning for people outside of the State of Utah. As we operate under state bar rules, which differ from state to state, we cannot practice law in a state where we are not admitted to practice by that state’s bar. We love to help everyone we can so add this page to help those who are curious about what areas we serve.

Clients Out of the Country

We also get a number of clients from out of state or even out of the country. These out of state and foreign clients come to us because they have legal ties to the State of Utah. Most of our out of state clients meet with us by telephone, (385) 298-0700. Some meet with us in person at our main office in Orem, 386 Center Street, Orem, Utah 84057. We look forward to visiting with you.

To see what Paul Maxfield can do for your estate planning or probate needs, call Maxfield Law today: (385) 298-0700